Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Favorite Affirmation

Charles F. Haanel wrote The Master Key System in 1912 as a correspondence course and later published it as a book in 1917. In that work, he has created a step by step guide to tapping the power of thought as the means of achieving success. The principles he presents are the building blocks of utilizing the Law of Attraction.

In this book he presents an affirmation which I have used many times with great success. It calms me when I'm stressed and helps me to overcome my fears and anxieties. I don't know why this affirmation has such power for me, but it does work!

Here it is:

I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy. That's it. Commit it to memory and recite when you need a boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment